Spooky Stoner Treats
Time: 0 Mins
Hosting a Halloween party, this Fall? While you’re planning your Halloween costumes, make sure you whip up some infused, Halloween treats to raise the excitement level.These spooky treats are not crazy potent, they’re just going to raise your spirits. These are so much fun to make & customize.Make sure you properly label them, so that everybody knows they are cannabis-infused.
Witches Teeth Ingredients
- lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tbsp cannabutter (softened)
- 4 - 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 apples cut into quarters
- mini marshmallows
Scary Cookie Fingers Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 package sugar cookie dough (at room temperature)
- ¼ cup seedless strawberry jam or raspberry jam
- 18 whole almonds (blanched)
Witches Teeth Instructions
- Put quartered apples, into a bowl, and drizzle with lemon juice. Note: This is so the apples don’t turn brown. It enhances the flavor too.
- In another small bowl, combine cannabutter & peanut butter, mixing well.
- Place apples on work surface, and cut a section out of each apple quarter, out of the skin-side, such that you make a V shape, removing the inside pieces.Note: Take care not to cut too closely to the other side, to ensure quarters don’t split apart.
- Spoon peanut butter into open sections of apple quarters.
- Press mini marshmallows into peanut butter, making teeth that look scary, ugly or perfect, as desired.
Scary Cookie Fingers Instructions
- Combine flour, dough & cannabutter, in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Pull together & form into a log, and wrap with plastic wrap. Chill for about 30 min, in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle work surface with flour and place chilled dough on it. Divide dough into 18 pieces.
- Roll divided parts of dough into finger shapes, and make indentations on them with back of a blade or butter knife.
- Place a bit of strawberry jam at the end, on top of each finger. Press an almond into the jam on each finger, so it looks like a fingernail, spreading the jam spread around it.
- Place cookies 1 - 2 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies on 350 degrees F for regular cookie sheets, or on 325 degrees F for non-stick cookie sheets, for 10 - 12 min, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and let sit on cookies sheets for 1 - 2 min, before removing to a cooling rack. Enjoy!