Asian Chicken Salad with Wasabi Vinaigrette
Time: 40 Mins
This terrific, crunchy, fresh salad is the hero of all Asian salads. With shredded chicken & vegetables, like cabbage & carrots, chopped cilantro & romaine lettuce, tossed with wasabi vinaigrette, and topped with peanuts – this salad is a great all-rounder! I love how it’s so tasty & healthy, at the same time.Wasabi dressing adds a unique flavor to this Asian chicken salad – the flavor that makes it extra special & delicious. I love the flavor of ginger & sesame in the dressing, and the hit of cannabis, of course. That taste has got me hooked, literally! I top the salad with roasted peanuts - so simple & flavorful -but you can finish it with sesame seeds, chopped wasabi peas, or anything else you crave!
For Wasabi Viangrette
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp prepared wasabi
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp season rice wine vinegar
- 4 tsp cannaoil
- juice of a lemon
- freshly ground pepper
- ½ head Napa cabbage (shredded)
- ½ head romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 2 shredded carrots
- 2 thinly sliced celery stalks
- 1½ cups cooked chicken shredded from 8-ounce chicken breast
- 1 cup julienned snow peas
- 4 diagonally cut green onions
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- ½ cup cilantro leaves (chopped)
- ½ cup roasted unsalted peanuts (chopped)
To Prepare Wasabi Vinagrette
- Take a glass jar with tight-fitting seal and put all the ingredients in it including the cannabis cooking oil. Note: Make sure the jar is tightly sealed.
- Shake vigorously, to mix the ingredients together.
To Prepare Salad
- Add all remaining ingredients, except peanuts, to a large bowl.
- Pour wasabi vinaigrette dressing over salad. Gently, toss to combine.
- Top with roasted peanuts & serve.