Time: 22 Mins
If you love shrimp & you love bacon - put them together! Add a little goat cheese, and some cannabis-infused olive oil & you are on your way to a stellar appetizer. The sweet shrimp, combined with salty, crispy bacon are brought to a higher plane with the creamy, and slightly tangy chevre. To top it all off, THC is added with the canna-olive oil, all brightened up with a squeeze of citrus. It IS just as good as it sounds, and the aroma will be enough to entice anyone to take a nibble!
- 12 Slices Bacon, cut in half
- 12 Large Shrimp, raw, peeled, and cleaned with tail intact
- 4 tsp canna-oil. olive oil works as well
- 3 tbsp goat cheese/chevre - cold
- Squeeze of lemon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Soak skewers in water, in a long, shallow dish, for 20 - 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F.
- Over medium-low heat, in a medium saucepan, halfway cook the bacon, remove & allow to cool.
- Place raw, peeled & cleaned shrimp, with tails intact, and brush with canna-oil.
- On top of each shrimp, place a small amount of cold goat cheese in the center, squeeze with lemon & add a pinch of sea salt.
- Wrap halfway cooked bacon around the shrimp, completely covering cheese, with the seam on the back of the shrimp.
- Skewer the bacon wrapped shrimp, all facing the same direction.
- Place bacon-wrapped shrimp, seam side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake skewers until the bacon is fully cooked, and the shrimp are pink - about 5 - 8 minutes.