Zucchini Bread with Canna-flour
Servings: 1 Loaf
Time: 2 hours
For all those who haven’t heard of it before, this bread is a heavenly one that takes you to another world as soon as it enters your mouth. And I’m seriously not exaggerating it. I tried it for the first time about 3 months ago and I couldn’t stop munching. I ate ALL of it alone.The second time I made it was in breakfast when my sister came over. And that was when both of us got hooked to it. She stayed at my place for nine days and we made it every day.So basically, this bread is made using canna-flour. It has a strong weed taste but you don’t have to worry about it. It can be disguised by adding ginger, cloves and vanilla.Also, before you bake this bread, de-carboxylate the cannabis to release the terpenes, cannabinoids, and flavonoids. If you want to make a more potent bread, simply add more canna flour.
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup canna-flour
- 2 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup ground sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- ½ tsp clove
- Preheat the oven (340 F)
- Take a 9 x 5 inches loaf pan, and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Add all the dry ingredients, to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium- sized bowl, combine vanilla extract, eggs & oil.
- Pour egg mixture, into dry ingredients, half at a time, stirring until just combined - i.e. until no trace of flour is left.Note: Do not overmix!
- Add grated zucchini to the bowl, stirring until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan, and bake for 55 - 60 min.
- Insert a fork or cake tester into centre of loaf, making sure it comes out clean, before removing from oven.
- Allow it to cool for 15 min. Then, carefully take a small, sharp knife & run around the edges, before gently turning out onto a wire cooling rack, to finish cooling.
- Cut into slices. It’s ready to serve!