Vegan Banana Sundae
Time: 53 Mins
Digging into this sweet, summer delight gives me unexplainable satisfaction. If you have a soft spot for ice-cream sundaes, you will know exactly what I mean. The classic combo of vanilla and banana, topped with chocolate syrup and toasted coconut is too die for! The flavor of banana pureed in the cold, creamy texture of ice-cream, along with the delightful flavor of chocolate - you’re going to absolutely love this!Insanely delicious ice-cream sundaes are a perfect cannabis-infused dessert to serve to guests, when the summer heat kicks in. I made it for the first time, about 3 years back. After the very first time, I was sure I wanted to make it over and over again. After all, who doesn’t love a bowl full of creamy, fruity happiness?Another great thing about this super-yummy sundae is that it can be made better & better. I’m talking about toppings here! You can add roasted fruits, Irish caramel, fruity pebbles, strawberry or blueberry sauce - and the list goes on - to devise your own vegan banana sundae sensation. I like them in their simple form, so I only top with chocolate syrup & sprinkle it with toasted coconut, but you can elaborate any way you like.
- 3 peeled and sliced bananas
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (it prevents browning and adds a hint of citrus)
- 2 tbsp cannaoil
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut
- 2 tbsp agave
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Toss banana slices with lemon juice, and place in freezer, until completely frozen.
- Toast shredded coconut for 2 - 3 min at 350 ℉, watching to make sure it doesn’t get too browned. Reserve, as a garnish.
- Combine canna-oil, vanilla extract, cocoa powder & agave nectar, in a small bowl. Stir well.
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer, and purée in a food processor.
- Quickly, scoop puréed bananas into 4 small dessert bowls, and top with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.