Time: 48 Mins
Canna-simple syrup is used in almost all canna-infused cocktails. And let me tell you, there are no cocktails more refreshing than canna-cocktails. They are cooling, refreshing, and absolutely delicious! Oh, and how can I miss the wonderful high they give.You can find prepared canna-simple syrup from the store as well, but I personally like the homemade one more. It’s very easy to make and doesn’t require many ingredients. It’s up to you which strain you choose, but I personally prefer good sativa strains. The recipe I’m sharing here is usually enough for almost 24 doses, but then again the dosage depends on the potency that you want to take. Well if you ask me, my tip would be to go slow. You have enough time in the world to try out all the strains and get all the high you desire, so reasonable doses everyday would do.Before sharing the recipe, let me tell you that this canna-infused simple syrup is the key ingredient in canna-cocktails. So if you learn to make it, you can add it in all kinds of fruity cocktails and enjoy their taste and high together.Here’s the recipe:
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups ground sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable glycerin
- 4 grams finely chopped cannabis
- Pour the water in a medium saucepan and heat it. When it starts boiling, slowly add the chopped cannabis and keep stirring.
- Then add the ground sugar and keep stirring till it dissolves.
- Cover the saucepan and cook the mixture for 20 mins. But make sure that the mixture does not boil vigorously.
- Remove the cover from saucepan and add glycerin in the mixture.
- Cook the mixture for 7-8 mins and keep stirring. The mixture in saucepan will thicken.
- Let the syrup cool down.
- Use a spout to transfer the syrup into a measuring cup.
- Use a small-sized strainer and cheesecloth to strain the syrup into a jar or bottle. Keep the jar/bottle in your fridge.