Peanut Butter and Almond Milk Smoothie
Time: 8 Mins
I’m literally craving peanut butter and this smoothie all the time! All the smoothie lovers would know that it’s filling enough to replace a meal. However, I feel like smoothie should be fully enjoyed and not used as a replacement for lunch or dinner. But if someone still wants to drink a smoothie in place of a meal then this peanut butter and almond milk smoothie is the best option they’ve got! It’s super-yummy, healthy, and filling – in short, it’s a triple treat for you. I tried this smoothie for the first time at my friend’s place and being a peanut butter lover already, I got hooked to it in the very first try. So I’m sharing my go-to peanut butter and almond milk smoothie recipe with you all today. I hope you love it when you try this smoothie. Also, if you’re not a peanut butter lover, you can replace it with any fruit you like (or add them along with peanut butter). I usually add bananas along with peanut butter in mine.
- 1 sliced banana (frozen)
- 8 dates
- 1½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cannaoil
- ¼ cup chopped and roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- Add dates, banana, yogurt, almond milk, peanut butter, canna oil, and 1 tbsp. maple syrup in a blender and mix thoroughly.
- Pour 1 tbsp. maple syrup in a shallow plate.
- Place the 2 tbsp. peanuts in another plate.
- Hold the glass from the bottom and dip its rim in the maple syrup. After that run the rim through the peanuts.
- Pour the smoothie from blender into the glass and serve.