secure payments
free delivery over $150
always discreet packaging
happiness guaranteed

THC Distillates (flavoured) -Top Shelf

4.94 out of 5
(32 customer reviews)


  • Organic natural flavouring and no additives or fillers
  • Thick High percentage (96%) THC distillate
When you purchase this product you will earn up to 510 Points
When you purchase this product you will earn up to 510 Points

Organic natural flavouring and no additives or fillers, no PG, No VG, No PEG, No MCT.

Feature flavours include: Orange Lemon Watermelon Blueberry Mango Strawberry Grape

Thick High percentage (96%) THC distillate. Warm up syringe before use if stuck.

Distillation Process:

  1. Extracted crude is winterized at -40 c for 48 hours to allow fat separation.
  2. Crude is then triple filtered to remove unwanted fats and lipids
  3. Solvent is recovered through gentle heat bath
  4. The crude is now an oil that is consumable. This is what we use for distillation.
  5. Oil is then distilled. Slow through low temps and quick through high temps. This is to avoid thc degradation.
  6. Collection of final product that is mixed with organic terpenes and cured for a minimum of 24 hours and no longer than 48 hours before packaging

Additional information

Select Flavours

Guava, Lemon, Banana Cream, Blueberry, Cola, Grape, Hazelnut, Lemon Lime, Mango, Orange, Raspberry, Root Beer, Sour Apple, Strawberry, Watermelon

32 reviews for THC Distillates (flavoured) -Top Shelf

  1. 5 out of 5

    Zenitude (verified owner)

    The first Distillate I ever tried. Love the taste (Root Beer). I vape it with CCELL and a 5 sec. hit is all you need. Very economical this way. I only need one hit and have a wonderful sleep after and since this product is more on the Indica’ish side. With all the news we read wright now on vaping with THC, I’m glad I have BMWO to offer me a clean product without all those vitamin or agent in it. I wish there was more info on the packaging to tell us what strain or at least the type of strain (Sativa or Indica/hybrid and witch is dominant). Again thanks bmwo first another great product :)

  2. 5 out of 5

    Steveo47 (verified owner)

    Frist time trying this stuff out and absolutely love it I got the mango flavor I’m definitely ordering this again but going to try out a different flavor highly recommended keep up the good work BMWO

  3. 5 out of 5

    ashleyb88 (verified owner)

    Was finally able to test this stuff out. (Got the specialty vape pen today) and wow. Smooth toke, and much stronger than I thought. Will definitely be ordering again

  4. 5 out of 5

    jpfortin04 (verified owner)

    If you are used to vape with 70% watch out this product is potent. With 2 hit I started to get mess up xD

  5. 4 out of 5

    Roy Joseph Wolf

    New to this

  6. 5 out of 5


    I Put This Stuff On Everything!

  7. 5 out of 5

    Bricky (verified owner)

    Hey there excellent product worth every penny you won’t be disappointed.

  8. 5 out of 5

    Bricky (verified owner)

    Well this oil is a great tasting product. Smokes really good and clean and is easily worth the money. Thumbs up from me !! Thanks bricky

  9. 5 out of 5

    humpty420 (verified owner)

    Great oil!Smooth taste!

  10. 5 out of 5

    Sam (verified owner)

    Bought the cola flvd distillate. This is a superior product and better than 85% of all concentrates I have ever had. Mind you the other 15% were all purchased off this site also. Will be buying again, although I will probably change the flvr next time. Mango sounds delish.

  11. 5 out of 5

    Denis Deschenes (verified owner)

    Good distillates. Good flavor too

  12. 5 out of 5

    Incubus13417 (verified owner)

    Mango was awesome – solid product with a light flavor that wasn’t overpowering in any way. Great choice.

  13. 5 out of 5

    soue123 (verified owner)

    Ordered the lemon lime one! The best I’ve tasted yet ! And great buzz!

  14. 5 out of 5

    mxs765 (verified owner)

    Wow very nice product, the flavor make it’s very nice, and also no need of time when you vape no lost, and dont need too smoke a full joint to get the buzz only a few puff and the buzz it’s nice also, thanks i will buy agaib and try new flavor! My kind of product!

  15. 5 out of 5

    Jeansue (verified owner)

    Excellent! Arome épicée, très relaxant. Pour la fin de la journée.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.